My friend’s friend’s wife had just given birth to a baby girl (congs), just like its meant to be (everybody was waiting for its arrival) we all do. Reason is simple, babies are always beautiful except in a few cases (no offence) now in the room where my friend’s friend’s wife was, there were a couple of other “new” mothers but like they say in luganda “ku mbaga teekubulako musiwuffu” which when translated to english means “at every wedding there is always a dirty person”, one mother was the “dirty person” at the “wedding!!” well, thing is she had given birth to a not soo beautiful baby. yes the baby was not even close to beautiful and as if to make that point clear her husband walked into the room, took a look at the baby, handed her whatever it was he had brought and came to celebrate with friend’s friend!! and yes that did not go down well with the “new” mother yes she demanded an explanation from him, she rioted asking if she was the one who had made the little human after all it looks like him she said.
For some time now i have been (like most of you here) looking for paid social media sites, having a “large” influence on klout i figured i should get paid for my efforts in not only providing information to these sites but also photos and videos which (i have a feeling ) they sell to their advertisers however it seemed like they wanted to have the money to them selves while i bring in more money to them. Until an old friend of mine Cliff Baldridge told me about Tsu a social media that pays you for posting. Joining Tsu is by invite only and according to the site’s FAQ Tsū’s algorithm automatically tracks, measures, and distributes revenue to the appropriate user and their Family Tree. At a high level, 90% of revenues are distributed to users. To maintain the platform, tsū receives 10%. To see how this breaks down, let’s take a look at 4 users, all with varying start dates on tsū:
User A invites user B, who invites user C, who invites user D
– $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
– 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users.
– tsū takes 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case $10.
– User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90. In this case, $45.
– User C gets 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated. In this case, $29.70
– User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case $9.99
– User A gets 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33
– This is what we call the rule of infinite thirds. Not a bad thing so you also get paid when someone you invited posts something. Here is my invitation to you Sign Up on Tsu after you sign up you will also get your own invitation code to use to invite more people so we all get paid :) How cool is that? Hope to see you there.
This is a trick on increasing your internet speeds using cmd
What love is!!!
This is by far the best blender tutorial i have seem
Christmas holiday is around the corner and this should be a good time to stay on the market.
As you take a break from work you can get more people know about your products and whats good is you dont need to spend much. I’ve got a few ideas for business owners who want to gain more customers
- Paid tweets.
As you spend time with your family and friends, have me tweet your products to my over 2000 followers for just 0.99$
- Paid blog. How about me bloging about your products for just 1.99$
- Facebook and google + reviews. Yes have your product photos and reviews on my facebook and google plus accounts for just 0.99$
Spend more time with family and friends and still get more customers.
If you like the idea why not let me know about? feel free to contact me: email@example.com
Dear Princess, i saw last night you were trending on twitter and i asked a friend of mine what #komutale was all about thats when she sent me a link to your “facebook post”. I did not read the entire post but i have to say the first few lines were touching :(
We (ugandans) believe you are strong enough to come out ( “what doesnt kill you makes you stronger” ). Not everyone is going to like your decision but few of us pray that the lord gives you strength to overcome.
long live princess we got your back
My cousine sent me a link saying he had make 500$ in a month from a certain site. He was exited and i clicked the link to see how it works, i was asked to sign up after which i got 25 $ :)
Am not sure how it works but i will update this post as soon as i figure it out
Latelly i have had “bad” times, i decided that instead of worrying i should listen to pastor Joel Osteen.
In one of his teachings he says “we don’t know what the future holds but we know who holds the future, God” listening to that statement gave me the courage to know that no matter what i go through now, God has a plan for me :).
It doesn’t matter what you are going through just trust and believe in God.
Jesus said to the people “don’t worry about tomorrow, what to eat or what to wear”
Instead of worring just be happy all will be fine :)