For some time now i have been (like most of you here) looking for paid social media sites, having a “large” influence on klout i figured i should get paid for my efforts in not only providing information to these sites but also photos and videos which (i have a feeling ) they sell to their advertisers however it seemed like they wanted to have the money to them selves while i bring in more money to them. Until an old friend of mine Cliff Baldridge told me about Tsu a social media that pays you for posting. Joining Tsu is by invite only and according to the site’s FAQ Tsū’s algorithm automatically tracks, measures, and distributes revenue to the appropriate user and their Family Tree. At a high level, 90% of revenues are distributed to users. To maintain the platform, tsū receives 10%. To see how this breaks down, let’s take a look at 4 users, all with varying start dates on tsū:
User A invites user B, who invites user C, who invites user D
– $100 of earned revenue is generated based on the content user D shared (photos, videos, status updates, etc.)
– 90% of earned revenue go to the users. In this case, $90 of the $100 is shared with all the users.
– tsū takes 10% of the $100 for platform fees. In this case $10.
– User D, the original content creator takes 50% of the $90. In this case, $45.
– User C gets 33.3% (1/3) of the original $90 generated. In this case, $29.70
– User B gets 11.1% (1/3 of 1/3 = 1/9) of the original $90 generated. In this case $9.99
– User A gets 3.70% (1/3 of 1/3 of 1/3 = 1/27) of the original $90 generated. In this case $3.33
– This is what we call the rule of infinite thirds. Not a bad thing so you also get paid when someone you invited posts something. Here is my invitation to you Sign Up on Tsu after you sign up you will also get your own invitation code to use to invite more people so we all get paid 🙂 How cool is that? Hope to see you there.